Collagen is essential in bone/joint/tendon health. When collagen naturally diminishes with age, this in turn decreases the natural “padding” in joints. This directly affects everything including, obviously, your level of activity due to pain which just makes it more difficult when it comes to successful and healthy weight loss.
- When it comes to bones, tendons and joints, collagen acts as a glue to keep everything where it is supposed to be when your body moves. So, when being active in exercise or just everyday life, a decrease in collagen directly affects how your joints feel and how your muscles work and recover.
- More collagen in your body minimizes arthritic symptoms, joint pain, and muscle pain and weakness. WOW! Awesome huh?
- Collagen provides the infrastructure of our musculoskeletal system, making it crucial for mobility which in turn can help OR prevent weight loss if supplemented appropriately.
- Collagen fibers make up the vast majority of cartilage and are responsible for its structure and strength.
- Collagen provides the strength to your bones and aides in the flexibility of your joints.
- Collagen provides crucial organic framework in bones in which minerals are found and also contribute to bone flexibility and strength.
As you can see, it is so important for every aspect of life to replace the collagen that you naturally lose with age.