So many women's weight-loss tips focus on counting calories and limiting the intake of unhealthy foods. While reducing your intake can certainly help you lose weight in the short term, it’s not going to be very fun when it comes to keeping it off.
Living a low-calorie lifestyle that focuses exclusively on eating less doesn’t work! Instead, focus on eating more.
- Eating Prioritization While Out: Even while you’re eating out, focus on eating all of the veggies or salad that comes with your meal first, and saving the best for last. This way you’ll be able to tell if you really need the other half of that loaded baked potato!
- Eat Lots of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and veggies are full of fiber, water, and micronutrients that will help your body feel satiated. If you make an effort to eat more of them, you’ll automatically end up eating less of the unhealthy foods.
- Don’t let people tell you that fruit has too much sugar either! With all of that fiber and water, fruits are still far lower in calories than most foods, and the fiber means that the sugars are released more slowly and evenly, preventing crashes.
- Keep minimal unhealthy foods in your house. If you don’t buy them, you’ll be less tempted to eat them. Then you can have a dessert on the nights you go out to eat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Keep Plenty of Good Food in Stock. If you’re planning on eating more healthy foods, the best way is to keep them out and readily available. That way, even if you find yourself in the kitchen looking for a snack to curb your boredom, you’ll find the fruit bowl or your favorite healthy snacks jumping out at you instead of a bag of chips or worse!
If you have to keep unhealthy foods in the house for other members of your family, do your best to hide them away or at least keep them out of plain sight. That way you won’t be as tempted to indulge.
Check out our full article of 21 weight loss tips for women that can help you on your journey.
Download these (Free) "Easy, Natural Weight Loss" tips, perfect for women on the go!
Click the image to get the download ➡️➡️➡️