You may be suffering from Candida Albicans overgrowth- also known as "excess yeast." An overproduction of yeast in the body can block the absorption and effectiveness of any weight loss or dietary supplement. To see a list of common signs of too much yeast in the body, click here. However, there is a simple way to test yourself by taking the Candida Saliva Test (or Yeast Test).
- Fill a clear glass with water and place beside your bed or on your counter before going to sleep at night.
- When you awake in the morning, spit into the glass. Do this before having breakfast, your morning coffee, swallowing, brushing your teeth, etc. It's important that nothing enters your mouth or touches your lips before you perform this test. Make sure this is the very first thing you do when you wake up.
- Immediately take note of how the saliva reacts in the water by looking through the side of the glass (not from the top). Check on it again in 2-3 minutes and then again 15 minutes later.
Healthy saliva that is free from excess yeast will be clear. It will float on top initially and appear bubbly or foamy, and will slowly dissolve into the water without any cloudiness or sinking. Saliva that contains an overgrowth of Candida Yeast will have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Strings of saliva trailing down to the bottom of the glass (it may resemble a jellyfish)
- Cloudy specs suspended in/on the water
- Cloudy saliva that sinks in a clump to the bottom of the glass
The more strings, cloudiness and the faster it develops, the greater the candida yeast growth.
To combat yeast overgrowth, you should take a probiotic supplement with multiple strands and billions of microorganisms. A single ingredient product, such as yogurt, does not normally eliminate candida yeast overgrowth. Yogurt is a great preventative measure, but normally it does not eliminate this type of yeast once you have it.
To find out more about how 30 Billion Biotic can help with excess Yeast: